Our in-depth experience in this industry and valuable assistance of skilled team members, we are zealously involved in presenting the best-in-quality Basic Model Phasic Defibrillator. This type of medical device is portable and highly efficient, automatically diagnoses the life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation as well as pulseless ventricular tachycardia, and is also able in treating them my means of defibrillation. Featured with wide colored display screen and soft to touch function keypad, the Basic Model Phasic Defibrillator varies in models, types and technical specifications.
- TM-2008 Optional : SPO2, NIBP & Printer
- TM-2009 Optional : AED, SPO2, NIBP, Pacemaker, 300 J
- Masimo SPO2, 12 LED ECG + ETCO2
- Operating Mode : Manual, Display : 7"Colour TFT
- Waveform : Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Energy : 2 to 200 joules in 12 steps selection
- Energy display Displays selected and charged/delivered energy
- Synchronous Cardio Version : Energy delivery begins within 60 ms of the QRS Peak
- Charging Time : 6 seconds on Mains
- Paddle Assembly : External paddle assembly with coil retractable high voltage cable. Adults & Pediatric paddle integrated to same handle
- Check Mode : Manual check mode
- Patient Impedance range : 35 ohm to 250 ohm
- Shock Delivery : Through paddles or pads
- Battery : 12 V 4.5Ah, Rechargeable, (Sealed Lead Acid)
- Back-up time : 3 hours min. 70-100 shock of 150 Joules.
- Display area : 150 mm x 90 mm
- Dimensions : H280 x W 330 x D220 mm (Max) without Paddle
- Weight: Approx.6 Kgs.
- Printer Size : 50 X 20
- 360 Joules Optional.
26,Ishwar Nagar soc., Shubhas Chowk, Hirabuag, Varachha Road,, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India