Diagnostic Spirometer is engineered to be utilized for assessing a lung function of the patient for the purpose of differentiation with values expected in a normal population. Having application specific design, small size, lightweight and high efficiency, it is easy to carry and convenient to operate. Featured with clear colored display screen, it is well housed in graded plastic body to ensure its durability, scratch resistance and low maintenance cost. Diagnostic Spirometer is widely used in hospitals, and comes in different models, kinds, and configurations.
- Ultra-thin design for portable carrying, easy operation for convenient test.
- Large TFT screen to display the test result clearly.
- Measure FVC, PEF, FEV1, etc. parameters synchronously.
- Support diagnosis evidence by volume and flow rate chart display
- With precise, credible test result, and good consistency.
- Built-in predicted value, display the testee current condition by red, yellow and green bar.
- Provide repeated measure and memorize the correlative data.
- Communication with the computer with the USB, which can calculate data, analyze trend and export.
- Built-in lithium battery, Battery power display.
- Automatic power-off when there is no operation in one minute.
B No. 237, Creation Plazza, Besides Archana School, Sitanagar,, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India