- 38500.00 - 40000.00 INR
- 38500 INR
- MEDICAL USE
- PSA - Pressure swing adsorption technology and adjustable flowrate.
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- 220-240 Volt (v)
- 21 Kilograms (kg)
Double Flow Oxygen Concentrator that our company bring forth to innumerable respected clients is most widely used in hospitals, medical set up, nursing homes and allied sectors, in the place of oxygen cylinders or tanks of compressed oxygen. The type of machine is ideal for the people, who are suffering from low oxygen levels in their blood, to accumulate air as well as separate nitrogen gas from it. Easy to install, simple to maintain and durable, the Double Flow Oxygen Concentrator comes in double glass models, and in varied specifications.
- PSA(Pressure Swing Absorption) technology
- Adjustable flowrate
- Large LCD display for: accumulating timing
- Present timing: from 10 min to 40 hrs.
- Digital: Pressure, Temperature
- Maintenance reminding
AC 220V +10%,50/60 + 1Hz;
Accumulating timing presenting
Power failure, High & Low Pressure, High temperature
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Paperboard is a paper-based material that is lightweight, yet strong. It can be easily cut and manipulated to create custom shapes and structures. These characteristics make it ideal to be used in personalized packaging. It is made by turning fibrous materials that come from wood or from recycled waste paper into pulp, and then bleaching it. Paperboard packaging comes in various grades, each suitable for different packaging requirements.
- All India
B No. 237, Creation Plazza, Besides Archana School, Sitanagar,, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India